Code of Conduct
1. Equality: Barkingside Football Club (here in after known as ‘The Club’) is opposed to discrimination of any form and will promote measures to prevent it, in whatever form, from being expressed.
2. Participants: The Club recognises the sense of ownership felt by those who participate at all levels of the game. This includes those who play, those who coach or help in any way, and those who officiate, as well as administrators and supporters. The Club is committed to appropriate consultation.
3. Young People: The Club acknowledges the extent of its influence over young people and pledges to set a positive example.
4. Propriety: The Club acknowledges that public confidence demands the highest standards of financial and administrative behaviour within the game, and will not tolerate corruption or improper practices.
5. Trust and Respect: The Club will uphold a relationship of trust and respect between all involved in the game, whether they are individuals, clubs or other organisations.
6. Violence: The Club rejects the use of violence of any nature by anyone involved in the game.
7. Fairness: The Club is committed to fairness in its dealings with all involved in the game.
8. Integrity and Fair Play: The Club is committed to the principle of playing to win consistent with Fair Pla